It is available for download the version 6.2.0 of OrganiZator. As always, please consult the details of the update process in www.zator.com/mUs/H6.htm.
It has been added the possibility to search for items in dBase by date of creation or modification.
* It has been included the ability to import content from a file in the Note field, in some cases where it was not possible. For example, in the creation of new items of dBase.
* If Internet connection is available, the application checks whether the user is using the latest version of the executable and alerts if any new (only once a day).
* The dBase user’s interface has been improved, with regard to vision and movement of the main windows (upstairs) and links (downstairs).
* Included automatic conversion to dBase version 5.4.0 from previous versions 5.3.0 and 5.2.0.
* The capacity of extended fields of dBase has been expanded. Now everyone has a maximum length of 260 characters.
* The user interface has been improved; now properly display the dBase Extended Data with some screen resolutions that previously did not display correctly.
* Fixed a bug that did not update correctly the creation-date when importing items in dBase from an external file or from the Windows’s clipboard.
* Fixed a bug that occurs when quit the application while a search process was running.
* Removed an annoying flicker that occurs in some screens with Windows 7.